"Every step taken is an adrenaline boost. Enhancing shapes with graphics, increasing performance with materials, or creating emotions with colour.”
Helena, Lead Designer
Motorcycles, helmets, e-bikes and skis. Every product and every day during this internship is unique. Expand your creative skills and show off your vision – all while being supported by your Lead Designer and surrounded by a close-knit team. To create exceptional colour, trim and graphic designs, you will:
- Support CTG concepts for interdisciplinary projects.
- Create and develop your own graphic and colour concepts for vehicles, hard goods and accessories. Including prototypes and production.
- Work closely with transportation and product designers.
- Research new materials and technologies.
- Benchmark markets and understand target audiences.
To enhance products with final touches, you need:
- Availability for six months, an open mind and interest in challenging the status quo.
- Enthusiasm for pursuing the latest colour and material trends.
- To be a design student or recent graduate, in product or transportation design. With special skill in graphic concept development.
- Very good English skills.