studiomem currently seeks Communication Design Interns to support our team. This position is based in Munich, Germany. studiomem’s projects are often multi-touchpoint solutions that involve the design of customer experiences of products and services in both B2B and B2C contexts.
Most of studiomem’s clients are large or medium-sized consumer electronics companies that operate internationally.
– support of projects with a strong analog or digital communication design component
– support in research, ideation and concept development
– support of physical and digital prototyping
– minimum 5 terms/semesters of media, communication or graphic design
– fluent in English, German a plus
– strong 2D software skills (Adobe CS)
– strong visualisation and form development skills
– curiosity and passion to challenge the status quo
– motivation, passion and flexibility
– currently enrolled in university & this internship needs to be mandatory
– minimum availability of 5-6 months