“When you start at KISKA you become part of a cool multi-national and multi-cultural family – accepted from day one and coached to do better in your field. It’s challenging and exciting.”
Thessa, interaction designer
Get the edge needed to succeed in the competitive calling of interaction design. KISKA’s international studio environment and cross-field working style will give you a space to hone your skills and gain a deeper understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields influence the development of connected products and services. That’s a big deal on the CV.
Almost immediately, you’ll be involved in real projects for world-renowned brands committed to providing people with on-brand user experiences. You’ll support the connected products and services team throughout the entire design process. Collaborating with researchers, designers, developers, project managers and clients you’ll also be given the chance to turn your own ideas into reality – using virtual reality.
To make the virtual world real, you’ll need:
• To be available for six months.
• Motivation to make the most of your internship experience, like gaining insights into the design process and studio life.
• To be a design student, or recent graduate, with a focus on virtual reality, human computer interaction, creative technology, user experience design, or a related field.
• An open mind, as well as a willingness to work across different creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
• Fluency in English (German skills are an asset).
Made for you?