“You have to be tuned-in. There are always moments to be captured and stories waiting to be told. Being curious is the most important part of the job.”
• Photograph a variety of subjects and situations. Execute content concepts alongside fellow creatives.
• Explore, track and capture KISKA moments. Turn them into visually appealing messages.
• Create assets and take part in publishing content across our channels.
To nail this internship experience, you need:
• An open and curious mindset, as well as self confidence and motivation.
• A portfolio demonstrating your skills.
• Broad understanding of social media and content landscape.
• Extensive photography and image editing skills.
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom.