Are you capable of gaining deep insights into user needs, excellent creative and design ability, and creating stunning products through unprecedented solutions?
What you will be doing:
1. Work closely with Design Committee and BU design teams to incorporate evolving trend initiatives and develop elements into the corporate annual product design principles.
2. Communicate design strategic vision & principles with internal stakeholders, such as Sales, Marketing & Top Management.
3. Plan and drive the execution design projects/activities from inception to completion. Own the creation and management of project plans, implement an effective system of project status tracking.
4. Work with Design Committee to identify team needs (process, tools, documentation, etc) recommend improvements, and implement changes to ensure efficient delivery and high quality output.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
1. Degree in Industrial Design. 4+ years of professional experience in start-ups, creative industry, IT industry, or other relevant product design experience.
2. Keen business mindset. Familiar with new trends and new technologies. Ability to find business opportunities and propose innovative solutions.
3. Great interdisciplinary communication skill. Excellent promotion and presentation skill. Chinese proficiency is a plus
4. Outstanding aesthetics and design ability. Ability to execute project and proposal independently.
5. Familiar with 3D CAD modeling (Pro-E, Keyshot) and 2D (Photoshop, Illustrator). Excellent digital and hand sketch skill.
6. Proactive attitude. Well adaptability. Good at maintaining and establishing good relationship with interdisciplinary teams.
Any applicant needs to prepare a portfolio that clearly demonstrates his/her capabilities to be considered.