Who we are:
We combine expertise with imagination and innovation.
What is it like to work at VanBerlo?
It means working alongside some of the best talent in the world. It means facing new challenges in and out of your comfort zone. The people and projects vary tremendously. Here at VanBerlo we are both thinkers and doers. Teamwork and collaboration is ingrained into our culture and this is what helps us Create the Difference. VanBerlo is made up of extremely enthusiastic, multidisciplinary and socially minded specialists. With such diversity of expertise we can create ideas that bridge customer wishes and the need for innovation. It’s the VanBerlo mentality that makes working with us a truly unique experience.
Our Eindhoven office is looking for someone to help to expand our team. As an engineer, you will be an integral part of the entire design process – from ideation through to manufacture. You are also partly responsible for achieving the project objectives.
Someone who dares to show us their vision, passion and work mentality. Your strengths would lie in the analysis and the drafting of a concept, making (and improving) proposals and testing the technical feasibility. You will work closely together with colleagues from within the team as well as the client. You are able to clearly present your process steps and product design to both your team and the client. After working on these tasks, you will further assist in the organisation, construction, testing and production of prototypes.
You bring to VanBerlo the following proficiencies
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant Industrial Design Engineering or Mechanical Engineering education.
• You have at least three years’ experience as a Design Engineer.
• You enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team where you can learn and personally develop.
• You have experience with 3D-CAD drawing (SolidWorks and CREO) and knowledge of design and analysis techniques. Experience with the 3D CAD modelling of complex surfaces is a plus.
• You have experience in creating prototypes at varying levels of fidelity: from rough breadboards to fully functional models.
• You have good working knowledge of mass production technologies. You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Due to the international nature of our organisation, an excellent level of both spoken and written English is essential.
• You are available full-time and are permitted to work in the Netherlands.
• Experience in the development of smart devices is a plus
• Innovative projects in mechanical engineering
• The opportunity to work for a wide range of international clients
• An inspiring work environment with 80+ enthusiastic colleagues
• Attractive employment conditions
Send us your motivation, CV and portfolio to our HR officer Doortje van der Laan: [email protected] You can also get in touch with Doortje if you have any questions regarding this position.