Are you a full-blooded CAD designer, with a great interest in products of all kinds? – Then we would like to win you over for our team at the locations Stuttgart or Frankfurt area!
You are well-versed in using the CAD software Alias by Autodesk. You feel at home in three-dimensional space and you are equipped with a pronounced sense of shape. In addition, you like to work in teams and are spatially flexible.
Schweizer Design Consulting has been designing sophisticated products for the industry for almost 25 years. Our clients come from different industries, such as automotive, consumer electronics, household, health, sanitary, sports and leisure. Emphasis is placed on E-Mobility on land, at sea and in the air. These include internationally long-established companies and corporations, as well as owner-managed start-ups, whose product and brand world we were able to help shape from the very beginning.
Our work has gained numerous international awards and the large number of long-term, successful customer relationships underlines the quality of our designs and ability to maintain a good dialogue during cooperation.
- Degree in Product / Industrial / Automotive Design
- Already experiences in a professional environment with Alias
- A pronounced sense of shape
- High technical understanding
- Performance- and team-minded
- EU citizen or in possession of a valid residence permit
That’s what we offer:
- An attractive permanent position
- Interdisciplinary task field
- Personal development possibilities taking into account your visions
- Harmonious environment in an experienced team
- Stuttgart, Frankfurt area, hybrid
Were we able to awake your interest? We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your informative portfolio (PDF, max 10 MB) with CV, certificates as well as the possible starting date to:
Schweizer Design Consulting GmbH