We consult successful brands globally and support them at the development of holistic product experiences and innovative interfaces. We like to think out of the box, inspire and change perspectives. At present, we employ over 80 staff at locations in Munich, Erlangen and Shanghai.
Within interdisciplinary teams our experts of the areas research, strategy, design and engineering create innovative solutions for hardware, software and services. Our dynamic team structure and flat hierarchy encourage open communication – this way we create product experiences that inspire.
For our team in our office in Munich we are now looking for an Expert User & Design Research (m/w)You love to analyze human behaviors and social tendencies empirically and get valuable results out of it? You are interested in how markets, the use of technologies and societies are changing?
If you want to work on interesting projects in the fields of product, brand, software, hardware and service design, we are looking for you as our method expert with an insight into human nature!
- You lead projects with research focus and enrich our interdisciplinary team structure with your competences.
- You are jointly responsible for quality assurance in projects so that we can deliver results on highest international level.
- For our clients you are a competent consultant on all issues relating to the choice and execution of adequate research methods.
- You possess at least 4-5 years of professional experience in the field of research (quantitative and qualitative) in an international environment.
- You have in-depth knowledge of UCD-processes and you are passionate about the doing within Design Thinking.
- To you research is not only applying methods but also the development of customized methods taking every particular question into account.
- You understand research as constantly including all stakeholders and keeping them up to date during the whole design process.
- You are firm in the area of statistical methods (e.g. bi- and multi-variant analytical methods) and have experience in data ascertainment as well as in evaluation and analysis.
- You know how to transform complex research results into recommendations, which are relevant for us and our clients, and you can interpret their significance for presence and future.
- You can present complex correlations in a comprehensible and individual way. Due to your excellent presentation skills you convince and inspire our clients.
- You have good understanding of human nature and experience in dealing with different target groups. You know how to draw relevant information from consumers.
- You are fluent in German and English, both in written and verbal communication.
What you can expect:
At designaffairs the “We-feeling” is very important. We experience this every day when we cook together in our open kitchen area, barbecue on our rooftop terrace or when we chill-out at the campus’ pool.
designaffairs counts to the most award-winning design agencies worldwide. Our success is based upon a concept of combining creativity with scientific methods. Together with our designers, ergonomists, engineers and strategists, you will create innovative and ambitious designs for both our national and international clients coming from various industries, such as transportation, medical technology, consumer electronics, building technology, household appliances and software.
Diverse projects are awaiting you: from complex software products over hardware to innovative operation concepts via multi touch and gesture. The required technologies for this are available for you in our interface lab and serve you and your colleagues as a creative playground.
We look forward to meeting you! You will get to know our agency and your future colleagues better in a personal interview. Also, we would gladly discuss your professional development potentialities at designaffairs.
Please send in your application, including a digital portfolio (PDF or weblink) with comprehensive job references