“Creating at KISKA is super fast-paced and varied. It kicks you out of your comfort zone and pushes you to develop your skills like nothing else." Marco, designer
If you live and breathe design, this might just be it. Working with a range of sports and performance brands, product designers here look beyond the surface of things to develop advanced concepts and production-ready designs that astonish our clients (and their users). Not just in the way they look, but how they feel and work too.
Embracing innovations and trends in technology and materials, you will solve new business challenges through design. You’ll do this by using your inherently creative and open mind, exploring new ways of interpreting functions into forms, and using your expertise and design sensibilities to make smart design decisions throughout the development process.
To get our attention, you’ll need:
• Three to five years experience designing lifestyle and performance products and/or powersport vehicles and a degree in product design or transportation design.
• Strong design acumen and experience taking a project from initial concept to production-ready design.
• Experience and confidence to make solid decisions during the design process.
• Superior skill in sketching + visualisation and a keen sense for graphic design. 3D design skills are a plus (Rhino, Solidworks, Alias).
• Fluent in English (German skills are a bonus).