DesignTalent is working with a digital experience design agency in London to help find a Senior Interaction Designer to join their team.
We are looking for someone who can create and lead feasible and desirable smart user experiences across platforms. You will be helping shape future behaviours and services for clients from all sectors.
We are looking for someone who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and work in partnership with other designers, project managers and technologists. You will work with Information Architects to solve complex challenges and test usability.
You will have experience translating strategic insights into digital concepts, through a process of ideation, interactive prototypes, user journeys and wireframes. You will support research and service design methodologies, helping manage project deliverables.
Your background will cover UI design, Service design or Experience design, with a combination of skills across digital experience design and methodologies.
This company is all about designing smart user experiences across various digital platforms and interfaces, so an interest in the digital design industry would be great.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be a team player with experience working collaboratively in a multi skilled team
- Passionate about customer-led design for all interactions, including mobile, web and tablet applications
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates work examples
- Strong experience and application of UI Design and Service Design tools
- Effective time management skills and design tools: Adobe Suite, Wireframe creation tools and Microsoft office
- Be open to travel and a flexible working style
- You have deep focus on user-centered design
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience from an agency