About the role
Designtalent is working with one the best design powerhouses in London to help them grow their creative team. They are a product and experience design agency who work with globally renowned brands, always innovating and challenging creativity.
As a people-centric agency, your colleagues will be a passionate bunch consisting of eccentric and unique individuals ready to collaborate on projects.
What you will bring
This Creative Lead position will see you not only getting hands-on with Product Design across a range of disciplines (including but not exclusively, Product, Experience, Interaction, Strategy, Graphics and Service) as well as leading and inspiring teams of designers.
As Creative Lead you will be heading up Design and Development projects; interpreting briefs, implementing schedules, and meeting both time and budget expectations. You will lead your team to creative excellence with innovative and meaningful design ideas.
You will manage clients and have strong communications skills, developing and maintaining meaningful relationships; understanding their needs and brand processes.
Along with clients, you will also be leading a team of designers; communicating with them effectually and professional thereby guiding their development.
The important bits
A degree in a relevant
field of design (preferably Product Design).
· 5+ years of Product Design experience, preferably within multi-disciplinary agencies.
· Ability to project scope and manage all project stages, deliverables and budgets efficiently and on time.
· Exceptional communication skills and ambition to grow a design team and build relationships with clients.
· Confident and a practiced collaborator, preferably with experience leading others.
· Confident and assertive
· Basic knowledge of 3D CAD, visualisation software and Adobe Creative Suite.