Designtalent is collaborating
with one of London’s leading Service Design consultancies to find an accomplished Consultant
to join and lead a team of talented Service Designers,Researchers and Strategists.
Your experience will cover
Service Design or Experience Design, with a combination of skills across multichannel experience design and methodologies. You have experience working on projects end-to-end, from the research and insights through to concept realisation and system implementation.
You will be designing transformative
customer experiences and innovating services for clients across multiple industry sectors.
This company is all about
designing transformative customer experiences that facilitate innovation across various platforms and industries.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You are a strong, accomplished designer and an innovative leader
- You are an all-rounder that can take on a broad range of responsibilities; designer, team motivator, facilitator and client manager
- You are passionate about user-led design
- You are comfortable leading a team of creatives – bringing their strengths to the fore in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability lead and contribute to a project start to finish; from research, strategy development and concept generation through to final implementation and delivery
- You are led by exploratory research methods, customer-focused in design, strategic in nature and grounded in delivery
- Detailed and rigorous in your approach to Service Design and management
- Deliver simple design solutions to complex problems
- Experience with operational management and organization systems, with the ability to meet project deadlines within budget