“Design is not about making something look nice. It’s about finding the right answers that will make a product better, which then brings it that much closer to consumers’ hearts.”
Stephane, Senior Designer
Create product graphic concepts that excite riders and be a mentor to new professional designers. Working mainly on projects related to e-bikes and motorcycles, you’ll take full ownership of the design process. It’s a great opportunity to indulge a passion for sports and take your creative career to the next level.
Your day-to-day work will include:
• Leading the creation of graphic, logo and colour concepts.
• Driving the development of new materials and finishes for a range of products.
• Deep involvement in the creative direction of the design process.
To create unique and on-brand graphic concepts, you need:
• Four or more years of experience in product graphic design, preferably in the bicycle or motorcycle industries, where you were exposed to an international scope of work and perspectives.
• A team player mentality and an open mind, as well as a passion for sports design, bikes and sport style trends.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
• English fluency (German language skills are a plus).