“Translating a brand into a physical space is an evolving field. Your skills develop quickly.”
Annett, Senior Designer
Exhibition design is an innovative field. Any edge you gain in your skills and experience counts. KISKA is an international studio that can offer you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand, user needs, and other creative fields, impact and influence your field.
This internship will include:
• Real design projects for international clients, with room for you to execute your ideas.
• Influencing, and even independently designing, trade fair stands, furniture and showrooms.
• Getting plenty of responsibility from day one. Personal and professional development.
To make the most of the experience, you need:
• Availability for three to six months. As soon as possible.
• To be a design student, or recent graduate, in the fields of interior design, product design, or similar. Some work or internship experience is needed.
• High skill level in SolidWorks. Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint.
• Understanding and experience with technical drawing. An eye for shape and colour. The ability to link these in 3D.
• Some experience developing solutions for trade fair stands, furniture and / or showrooms.
• Very good English skills. German skills are an asset.