Joseph Joseph is a major brand within the global housewares industry. Specialising in creating contemporary housewares, it has rapidly become known for producing some of the most stylish and technically innovative products on the market.
The company was established in 2003 by twin brothers Richard and Antony Joseph, who both trained and worked in product design before starting the company. Since then they have developed a range of over 500 products, which are now sold in over 100 markets worldwide. The company has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and expects that growth to continue.
Joseph Joseph is widely seen as an exciting, dynamic brand with innovative and cult products focused on design and quality. The company has won many design awards in recent years including Red Dot awards.
- Experience in the field of product / industrial design
- A creative thought process with a self-motivated drive to create ‘big ideas’.
- The ability to challenge conventional thinking, whilst keeping ideas commercial.
- A portfolio showing an inventive nature developing insights into market ready products.
- An excellent knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes.
- An excellent working knowledge of Solidworks (Adobe CS and Keyshot on occasion.)
- Strong prototyping skills including card and foam modelling.
- Ideal candidates will have week by week availability or interest in a rolling contract.
How to apply
Please send your CV and portfolio
Emails must have the subject title: ‘Freelance design – Your Name.’
All attachments must be in PDF format and in total under 5MB.
The head office is situated in the London Borough of Southwark in a brand new custom built space. All applicants must be able to work with our team on an in-house basis.