“Graphic design is a passion, so it’s important that I am involved in the entire brand design. Luckily, that’s how things roll here.”
- Lucas, Graphic Designer
Expand your creative skills and show off your vision. Graphic design is a competitive field, so gain an edge. Learn more about how brand, user needs and other creative fields influence a diverse range of touchpoints. All while being supported by your Lead Designer and surrounded by a close-knit team. In this role, you will:
- Deeply involve yourself in communication design projects for KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles.
- Support your team with concept creation, layout and production for a range of channels.
- Develop and present your own concepts.
- Collaborate with designers from other fields, like Product, Transportation and UI Design.
To enhance brands with graphics, you need:
- Availability for six months. An open mind and the drive to challenge the status quo.
- To be a design student or recent graduate, in communication design or graphic design. With highly developed skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Very good English skills. German is an asset.