“If you’re willing to be a part of the KISKA experience – in and outside of the studio - you’ll quickly feel like a permanent team member.”
Andre, junior designer
Designing for our Colour, Trim and Graphics team is a vast and competitive calling. Any edge you can gain in terms of your skills and knowledge is invaluable. Not only is KISKA an international studio, we can offer you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields impact and influence graphic design. That’s a big deal on the CV.
You’ll be involved in real design projects for our stable of international clients. To do this you’ll support your team throughout the entire process and absolutely be given the chance to influence us with your own ideas.
To make the most of this experience, you’ll need:
• To be available for six months.
• Motivation to make the most of your internship experience, like gaining insights into the design process and studio life.
• To be a design student, or recent graduate, in graphic design.
• To be a team player, passionate about design and feel a strong connection to sports and sport style trends.
• Very good English skills.
Made for you?