DENSO Europe B.V.
DENSO International Europe is looking for candidates interested in a graphic design internship beginning in September / October 2018. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with the Corporate Communications team (CCD) at DENSO’s European headquarters located at the WTC in Amsterdam.
1. Info & Safety - R&D Support
• Creation on Info & Safety graphics as Speedometer graphics / UI for automotive industry
• Creation and visualization of new UX concepts
2. Graphic Design Support for Corporate Communications
• Creation of new printing materials following our visual identity application guidelines
• Ideation for the Future of CCD Identity, ie: keeping a creative eye on the brand
• Support for booth graphics and displays, ie: creative development and practical application
• Bringing new ideas for CCD projects, which may include apps / website / events / giveaways / etc.
>> Please check our brand website : https://brand.denso.com/en/
The candidate we are looking for must have a genuine interest in learning about design in
the context of (a) Research and Development in Automotive Technology, and (b) Corporate Communications within a culturally diverse organization.
The candidate must be :
• Proficient in the software required to carry out his/her tasks
• Able to send a portfolio consisting of at least 3-5 design projects
• Creative and capable of working independently
• Pro-active, collaborative and solutions-oriented
• Able to communicate clearly in the workplace in English
In addition, the candidate must :
• Be enrolled in the last year of scholarship at a recognized institution for
the entire duration of the internship
• Have the right to live and work in the Netherlands for the entire duration of the internship
• Available for a minimum of 6 months
Please send your motivation letter, CV and portfolio to [email protected]