Hager Group is rapidly moving towards the development of smarter and much more interactive solutions for both professionals and end-users. So we decided to expend and structure the IxD activity as a part of the Corporate Design department.
We are looking for a leader with excellent knowhow and experience in the field. He or she should be able to inspire a brilliant and coherent interaction signature for our company. As an Interaction Designer, you’ll aim for intuitive, easy-to-use but also exciting designs in line with the identity strategy of our products. You will be working in a collaborative environment with teams of Designers, IT specialists, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers and you will be in charge of the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
• Defining the user model and user interface for new and existing devices,
• Create precise storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas,
• Test the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change,
• Centralize interaction design issues for all group products.
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience,
• Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills,
• MA/MS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field,
• Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces,
• Expert HTML skills,
• Very good visual design sense.
The position is based in France, in Obernai (Alsace-67)