“I’m into motorcycles, interfaces, and working with people from different cultures. I can do all of these things here.”
Daniel, Instrument Designer
Motorcycle riders need dashboards and electronics they can use with their eyes on the road. You will help solve the industry’s trickiest UX and UI challenges with your creativity, passion and interest in HMI. Supporting your team in creating intuitive and branded HMI experiences, you will:
- Work alongside researchers, designers, developers, project managers, and clients.
- Deeply involve yourself in projects, and studio life in KISKA’s alpine playground.
- Support your team in finalising designs.
- Bring unique ideas to the table. Realise them with intuitive HMI and handling solutions.
Make the most of the experience. You need:
- Availability for six months. An open and creative mind set. The drive to challenge the status quo.
- To be a student, or recent graduate, in the field of HMI design, or UX / UI design.
- Knowledge of the technology behind products, and understand the opportunities and constraints it presents.
- Very good English skills. German is an asset.