You will join Huami's industrial design team to imagine the next generation of smart wearable devices.
We are looking for an exceptional designer to deliver world-class industrial design solutions.
You will lead a project from product definition to overseeing the manufacturing.
You will collaborate with design, engineering and marketing teams.
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Strong sketching skills
- Proficiency in 3D modeling
- Excellent 2D and 3D rendering skills
- Keen sense of style and details
- Experience with design research including user, trend, color, material, and finish
- Self motivated in an entrepreneurial environment
***Experience with wearables/accessories/jewelry/soft goods are strongly preferred
Huami's mission is to seamlessly connect people's emotions and daily activities with internet services in order to improve people's lives. The company is funded by top venture capital firms in the world include Banyan Capital, Sequoia Capital, and Morningside Ventures.
Huami is currently one of the top three smartband shipments and wearable data services companies in the world. With a team of talented engineers and designers, Huami strives to create products that are disruptive to an industry and delightful to users.