Join us to work hand in hand with our industrial designer and interaction designer in our cross-functional team to develop the measuring tools of tomorrow!
Depending on the projects and on your profile, you might get involved in these tasks:
- Develop together with our interaction designer innovative operating concepts of embedded softwares, PC softwares and mobile apps using storyboards, wireframes, click dummies and pixel-precise design.
- Support industrial designer developing product concepts, ideating, sketching, modelling, rendering, prototyping…
- Create illustrations, graphics and artworks.
- Support the specification of a new UI styleguide.
- Plan, participate and evaluate user tests (soft- and hardware).
You should have experience designing innovative products considering user problems, functions and ergonomics. Please tell us what are your strengths, weaknesses and wishes.
- Industrial-, product, interaction, graphic-, media-, information design or comparable course of studies in the field of usability, ergonomics or design of software applications.
- Confident with standard programs related to your discipline (SolidWorks, Fusion360, Rhino, Keyshot, Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop…).
- You have good rapid prototyping and sketching abilities (digital or physical are welcome).
- Experience with UX methods is a plus.
- Experience with motion-design / micro-interactions are the cherry on the cake.
- Personality: creative, team player, reliable, autonomous, good sense of design, enthusiasm for user-centered design.
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
Start: October 2019 or according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please link or attach your portfolio, attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.