SLIMDESIGN develops intelligent products, ranging from the Internet of Things devices to smart mechanics. In our designs, we look for the bare essence and use an integral development process. It allows us to develop complex products fast and efficient from idea to production. We do this for companies like Panasonic, Philips, Nike, and ambitious start-ups.
We have an open spot for in Industrial Design Intern.
Starting September 2019, duration 6 months.
- A fun, creative, innovative and independent design student,
- In are in your 3rd year or later of your education,
- Extremely motivated and have a passion for design and engineering,
- Eager to experience the whole development process from idea up to production.
- Interested in consumer electronics and IoT.
- Good hand sketching skills and can create stunning visualizations,
- Experience with 3D Cad and programs like SolidWorks, Keyshot, Adobe, and others,
- A ‘minimalistic’ design style where the form is used to improve the functionality,
- Fluent English speaking skills.
A great place to learn all facets of product development especially the integration of electronics, Mechanics and UI/UX. You will be working in a small team and we push interns to take responsibility. You will be pushed to make it better. There is a daily healthy free lunch and you will get an intern-bike to tour the city. The internship salary is €500, - a month.
If you are Interested Send your C.V. and portfolio (max. 8 Mb).