INDEED’s vision is to establish design as the single most effective steward of our being human in the computational age. Embracing advanced technologies, we combine business savvy with this vision and the creativity needed to thrive in a globally connected world. Based on a no-bullshit, highly collaborative approach, our multi-cultural team of designers, innovation specialists, engineers and business strategists translates complexity into smart, surprisingly simple products and services.
As we have some amazing projects at hand, we are looking for extremely talented individuals (f/m/d) who want to join us on an exceptional journey to develop fantastic products & services.
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (SENIOR / DIRECTOR LEVEL)
We are looking for a Senior Industrial Designer (f/m/d) with the experience, passion and skills to manage exciting and truly innovative product development and design projects.
- Extraordinarily talented, open-minded and curious personality interested into all aspects of design
- An excellent communicator and presenter who can take leadership and responsibility, plan design research, inform the strategy and deliver innovation with a dedicated and super powerful team
- Passionate about customer-centric design and a creative problem solver who is not afraid to go new ways
- A bright mind with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Capable of writing quotes and you have proven experience in planning multiphase projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inspiring, social and collaborative work environment with ambitious colleagues located in Hamburg, one of Germany’s most lovable cities
- International projects where you will make a fundamental mark and become a thought leader in the industry
- Design management and leadership training and lots of opportunities for professional growth
WHAT WE EXPECT
- A skilled expert with 3+ years of experience in digital design/experience design/motion graphics and visual identity projects
- Track record of projects and teams managed by you
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Design or equivalent
- A strategic design thinker with extensive experience in concept development, while leading teams and managing clients – inspiring both
- Ability to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- Sound command in English (German would be a plus)
- A valid EU work permit is mandatory
Apply with your online portfolio (or PDF less than 5 MB) and CV illustrating your skills and your way of working.