ITO Design is a multinational industrial design studio with offices in Nürnberg, Germany and Cham, Switzerland. We design products and furniture for clients internationally, with a focus on the office furniture market.
We are looking for a motivated and highly creative candidate for a paid industrial design internship in our Swiss studio.
You will have the chance to work on real world projects across a broad variety of areas (office and contract furniture, outdoor products and consumer electronics) and clients ranging from fast paced start ups to leading international companies. We take on an investigative approach to design that requires an open mind and the ability to work both independently and in a creative team.
- 3rd year, masters student, or recent graduate of industrial design (BA, BFA, MA, MFA or equivalent)
- Good hand sketching skills
- Evidence of mock up and prototyping ability
- 3D CAD skill in Solidworks or Rhino
- Confidence in 2D and 3D visualization tools
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
Please submit your portfolio and CV to [email protected]
If you are a possible match for this position we will contact you to learn more about your background and discuss the hiring process.
Unfortunately due to visa requirements in Switzerland, only EU/EFTA applicants will be considered.