Your chance - NOW!
Become one out of two super-interns of the UXD team of Bosch Powertools Shanghai.
• As part of the User Experience Design team in Shanghai you will assist the product development teams at all stages of development process to generate exciting new innovations away from the main scope of the traditional powertools business.
• You are the users voice and ambassador. You will help to make sure that the users' voice is heard and makes its way from the field into the final product on launch to ensure an outstanding user experience at all touch-points.
• Must be enrolled in a chinese university (or hold chinese citizenship when enrolled abroad)
• Fluent in mandarin and workable english
• T-shaped profile with background in Industrial Design
• Curious personality
• Proficiency in Adobe CC & CAD (e.g. Rhino)
• Curious about conducting qualitative market research
• Hands-on prototyping skills & maker mentality!
• Feel comfortable to work in international setting with medium supervision
• Must be team player
• aaaand it helps to be good at table-football
Send us your portfolio. Looking forward to meet and greet!