To support our design team in Ludwigsburg/Germany, we are looking for an INDUSTRIAL DESIGN INTERN (M/F) for a period of at least 6 months starting in March 2017.
Who we are
PEARL CREATIVE – an industrial design team from Ludwigsburg near Stuttgart – with prestigious national and international clients from a wide range of different product segments, b2c and b2b. We work with a highly motivated team on fascinating projects, covering the entire design process in the form of STRATEGY, INNOVATION and DESIGN for our clients.
What we offer
The opportunity to be actively involved with our product developments for a broad-based clientele as part of our young design team. Depending on your abilities and willingness to learn, you will have the possibility of accompanying a project from start to finish – from concept development and the design phase all the way to implementation, working both as part of a team and independently.
What we expect
– Completed foundation course (at least 4 semesters) in product design or industrial design
– Competent sketching and visualisation of concepts and design ideas
– Good knowledge of the relevant programmes (Rhinoceros / Solid Works, Adobe Creative Suite)
– Basic skills in the production of visuals and renderings, ideally with Keyshot
– Good communication and teamwork skills
What it means for you
You’d like to support our team with your keen aesthetic instincts? You’re committed, willing to learn and assume responsibility and take a goal-oriented approach to projects? You’re passionate about innovative, top-quality design? Then we’ve got a lot in common…
We look forward to receiving your application with relevant samples of your work (sketches, designs, CAD, renderings) as a PDF.
Please email to: Cornelia Schumacher, [email protected]
with email title: leManoosh – Industrial Design Intern (M/F)