Leica Camera AG stands for the best German engineering - and for a special culture of vision: For over 100 years we have been developing precision optical instruments that enable a unique viewing experience and constantly set new technological standards. We are looking for highly motivated employees for our innovative development projects and due to the strong demand for our current products. We offer you challenging, creative tasks and development opportunities.
For our design studio in Munich we are looking for:
Intern Industrial Design (m / f / d)
This is the opportunity to join a highly creative design team, giving you the chance to actively help shape the future of one of the truly legendary brands in the world.
Development and implementation of exceptional design solutions in close cooperation with the design team, product management, internal development departments and partner companies
Analysis and research of market and technology trends
Sketching and 3D visualization of ideas and concepts
- Bachelor's degree in industrial design in at least 4 semesters
- Very good handling of Adobe Creative Suite, Solid Works / Rhino and Keyshot
- Passion for the Leica brand
- High teamwork and personal responsibility
- Interest in design trends and new technologies
- High problem solving ability and detail orientation
- Enthusiasm for photography
- Very good spoken and written English skills
If we have piqued your interest, please only apply online using the link below.