Lifestyledeisgn is seeking a design intern to join our studio in Santa Barbara, California. Qualified applicants should be in their final year or have graduated from an accredited Industrial design University. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in multiple product categories as well as develop advanced skills in the field of industrial design.
Requirements and Skills
• Ability to develop leading, relevant and inspiring design solutions
• 3D modeling and visualization skills
• Inspiring 2D skills via sketching, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, both hard and soft goods
• Deep understanding of how things work
• A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature
• Ability to work collaboratively and with development teams
• Understanding of global trends, technology and fashion
• Passion for Design Strategy and Innovation
• Sense of humor
• Positive outlook
See our website
See our Instagram
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio and/or links to your work to [email protected] Please make sure to include the Job Title in the Subject (Intern). Not to exceed 5 megabytes.