We are seeking highly talented and motivated candidates for paid industrial design internships.
Interns are a critical part of our design studio and have the opportunity to interact with the design process on all levels, giving them a comprehensive understanding of the consultancy environment and design as a practice.
Applicants must be based in the US and have an active US Work Authorization. Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be reviewed or considered.
- Maintain design intent from concept generation to final implementation
- Have a thorough understanding of design principles
- Possess extreme diligence to quality and attention to detail
- Have an interest in, and awareness of, emerging cultural and social behaviors
- Be actively researching, sharing, and implementing new trends and materials
- Management of personal time with the ability to stick to team deadlines
- Own effective, articulate design communication and decision-making skills
- Support the ID team on all levels and at all times
- All applicants must have graduated or be in final semester of bachelor's or equivalent degree
- Three to six-month engagement
- BS/BA/BFA degree (or equivalent) in industrial design (or equivalent)
- 3D modeling skills – Rhino, or Solidworks
- Confidence with 2D and 3D design visualization tools
- Model making skills
- Great communication skills (visual, verbal, and written)
- The ability to think quickly and problem-solve on the spot
- A positive, team-focused attitude
Please be sure to submit your resume and your portfolio with your application (PDF or URL) to firstname.lastname@example.org