About the job
Do you want to help design the products of tomorrow while taking a global view?
If so, we are looking for designers who are passionate about making stuff that people can interact with.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. If these things resonate with you then read on since we're looking for an Industrial Designer with the experience, passion and the Jedi skills to help us shape holistic product experiences in the area of healthcare, mobility and consumer goods.
Would you like to…?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Use design methodology to develop physical products that transform insights and opportunities into compelling product design experiences and deliver them to the market
- Balance the need for crafting beautiful and usable objects with the knowledge of the latest production techniques
- Get your hands dirty – we prototype and craft experiences across touchpoints and test constantly throughout the process
- Conduct user-centered design methods and design strategy, with the ability to turn them into winning product design
- Identify user needs and desires, lifestyle, design and technology trends and turn them into new and exciting concepts
We would like you to be…
- Ideally professional industry experience as part of a multidisciplinary design team.
- Professional in the use of 3D software, such as Rhino or Keyshot, as well as the Adobe Design Standard package
- A master at visualising concepts for products – digital, by hand or tangible prototypes
- Be passionate about user experiences, digital and technology trends
- Able to create strong and compelling physical design outcomes that scale from single products to complex design DNA
- Fluent in English and German!
Would you like to join…
- A team of highly motivated creatives that care about real-world products.
- An international and playful environment with big, innovative brands alongside some of Europe's most creative brains.
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture and the opportunity to grow.
- The 600+ strong global community of Designit colleagues across 18 studios continuously feeding inspiration and raising the quality bar both internally and for our clients and partners.
- A culture with an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem-solving.
1. Click on the link below to send in your application.
2. Please write ‘leManoosh - Industrial Designer application’ in your subject for the email.