O2 industries is shaping the future of personal protective equipment in a variety of industries. We are looking to add a highly creative and motivated Industrial Designer to our growing team. In this role, you will bring the next generation of protection solutions to market. You bring a strong range of hands on Industrial Design skills, along with a strategic user centric approach to problem solving.
- Create category defining products helping O2 Industries protect people through design.
- Help develop the physical design language of O2 Industries evolving brand.
- Create thoughtful product solutions to satisfy a broad range of user needs.
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to solve complex technical challenges.
- Play an instrumental role in the development process – from defining market opportunity to production.
What we see in you:
- Bachelors, or master’s degree in industrial design.
- 5 - 10 years of experience.
- Ability to clearly show your thought process and communicate your ideas to multidisciplinary teams.
- Track record demonstrating your ability to creatively solve complex ergonomic and mechanical problems.
- Experience developing/refining ideas through prototyping.
- Experience in 3D CAD modeling, with high level of surfacing proficiency.
- A strong grasp of user centric design methodologies.
- Exceptional visual communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
What we need from you:
Portfolio, or link to your website.
We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from all qualified persons. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Codes, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) if you need accommodation at any point throughout the hiring process, please let us know.
**No agencies please**
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada