SLIMDESIGN develops intelligent products, ranging from Internet of Things devices to smart
mechanics. In our designs, we look for the bare essence and use an integral development process. It allows us to develop complex products fast and efficient from idea to production. We do this for companies like Panasonic, Philips, Nike and ambitious start-ups.
We are looking for an experienced all-round Industrial Designer to strengthen our team.
- A fun, social, creative, proactive and independent with a positive attitude,
- Extremely motivated and a passion for design and technology,
- European citizen or in position of an EU work- and residence permit.
- A technical design education and knowledge of production technics,
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the development of consumer products,
- Strong sense of design (and engineering) with a clear methodical approach,
- Affinity with electronic products and Internet of Things,
- Excellent hand drawings, photoshop visualizations and CAD rendering skills,
- Expert knowledge of SolidWorks, KeyShot and Adobe programs,
- A ‘minimalistic’ design style where the form is used to improve the functionality.
- Take care of the communications with the client and project management,
- Redefine the brief, create a product strategy and do the analysis,
- Create technical feasible ideas, concepts and product configurations,
- Sketch astonishing product visualizations (by hand and computer),
- Define the technical construction and production methods,
- Finalise the detailing and define the Colour, Materials and Finishes.
- A great and flexible work environment in the center of Amsterdam,
- Work with a team of experts on a large variety of meaningful products,
- Satisfaction and fun in your work (our projects are not managed by the hour),
- A competitive salary.
You can apply by sending e-mail (up to 10MB) with CV and portfolio.
Check our website for more information: www.slimdesign.com