To invent the products and services of tomorrow Storm Studio places the UX in the center of its approach.
Our field-based design methodology, tested on many different projects, guarantees the development of exceptional customized designs. This approach allows us to meet all growing challenges. From the Internet of Things (I.o.T.) to the Mobility, from products to the realization of a Mobile App, from layout to print.
All our production combines ergonomics and aesthetics to serve your brand and your target needs.
Currently, the Paris based industrial design team is seeking talented candidates for paid internships. We are looking for candidates with a strong talent in Industrial design with graphic abilities. An ideal candidate has practical problem solving skills and is driven to develop thoughtful design solutions that create meaningful user experiences. Interns are fully embedded into the ID team and contribute to every step of the process, from concept generation through final implementation.
- Maintain design intention from concept generation to final implementation
- Personal commitment to quality, attention to detail
- Interface with UX, graphic and packaging designers to create seamless product solutions
- Ensure innovation by actively researching, sharing and implementing new trends and materials
- Excellent time management, organization & prioritization skills required to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight timelines
- Industrial design experiences
- 3D modeling skills – preferably Solidworks
- Rendering with Keyshot, Vray
- 3D printing skills
- A portfolio that demonstrates wide-ranging concept exploration, innovative solutions, a clear process and is visually appealing