Pininfarina of America is looking for a talented full-time Industrial Designer for the U.S. office in Miami, Fl. and/or New York, NY.
At Pininfarina, you will find a dynamic and familiar environment where your skills and desire to do will be spent on challenging projects that are always diverse and versatile.
You will have a complete understanding of the business process, from concept design to creation. We will work together to build innovative solutions that will ultimately improve the quality of life.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop creative concepts and products based on Pininfarina \'s guidelines.
• Translate into tangible and realistic design concepts and product proposals.
• Know manufacturing techniques, specifying materials, architecture, mechanisms, color, and surface finishes.
• Bold idea creation to drive newness and innovative ways to efficiently market.
• Develop clear and engaging Product Stories, that blend strategy, design and brand.
• Truly understand our client \'s business and competitors to help frame our strategic approach.
• Can connect design concepts to strategy and the client \'s brand.
• 3+ years proven industrial design experience with a technical background.
• Bachelor \'s degree or higher degree in Industrial Design or design field.
• Technical understanding of concept development via available 3D tools.
• Project management and client/project follow up skills (preferred).
• Proficient in 3D modelling, Rhinoceros 3D, Keyshot, Solidworks.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps, Rhinoceros 3D, Keyshot, Solidworks.
• Demonstrable excellence in sketching, and form development skills.
• Good sensibility and graphics on presentations.
• Experience interacting with clients, external partners, external engineering, and manufacturing partners at all levels.
• Excellence in communicating design both visually and verbally.
• Must have a keen eye for detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a collaborative team player.
• Encourages a diversity of ideas.
• Positive attitude and personality.
• All applicants should be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
All applicants should be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. Pininfarina of America will not sponsor any visa for this position.