Design the future. Our goal is to strive for excellence; we do so every day by blending our long-standing tradition as a prestigious design brand with elegance, purity, and innovation values.
Pininfarina of America is looking for talented Industrial Designers for the Miami office.
At Pininfarina, you will find a dynamic and familiar environment where your skills and desire 'to do' will be spent on challenging projects that are always diverse and versatile.
You will have a complete understanding of the business process, from concept design to creation. We will work together to build innovative solutions that will ultimately improve the quality of life.
• Strong design sensibility to be translated into tangible and realistic design concepts and product proposals.
• Produce proper design to meet a certain brand tone and identity.
• Research into the areas of macro trends, trends within fashion, interior, mobility, and architecture.
• Strong design strategy and solutions that are based on user experience, brand awareness, and business perspectives.
• Innovate within known manufacturing techniques, specifying materials, architecture, mechanisms, color, and surface finishes.
• Produce meaningful and impactful design presentations.
• Bachelor's degree or higher diploma in a relevant design course.
• At least 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Rapid sketch development and excellent visualization in Keyshot.
• Good sensibility and graphics on presentations.
• Pro skills with 3D modeling. Preferred Rhinoceros.
• A high level of self-motivation and initiative.
• Excellent communicative skills.
• Fluent English. Italian is a plus.
During the first months of the employment term, the candidate will be working remotely from his/her home, per Company's policies implemented in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, and according to the supervisor's instructions. Remote working is a temporary arrangement, and Pininfarina will determine when employees should report at and go to the Company's main office premises in Miami (Brickell Key).
All applicants should be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. Pininfarina of America will not sponsor any visa for this position.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and digital portfolio to email@example.com, email subject: "ID position- Pininfarina Miami."