X-BIONIC AG, Wollerau / CH is specialized in the Research and Development of High-Tech functional sportswear. We are the only sports brand in the world awarded 8 times in a row as "the most innovative brand" of the sportswear industry. Our patented technologies provide features that work (www.x-bionic.com, www.x-socks.com). Distributed in 40 countries today, X-BIONIC has become a global iconic brand and is growing constantly and sustainable.
For more information about us: www.x-technology.com.
Industrial Designer / Product Designer (m/f)
We are looking for a highly talented individual, comfortable with designing across a broad range of sport products and technical apparel. The designer must have an in-depth knowledge of the products, as well as a passion for sports. As personal experience is a major contributor to the design process. The designer must be able to visualize his/her ideas with hand-drawn sketches, to enhance and solidify designs digitally and to supply finished production packs.
• development of sports product innovations
• development and realization of 3D-visuals
• support of development and realization of products and other 3D products (packaging, measuring stands, shop fitting, etc.)
• a degree in fashion or product design
• 2+ years’ experience designing technical products and/or outerwear
• fluency in English and German
• fluency in Mac platform, as well as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Cinema 4D
• current and historical knowledge of endemic industry and market trends, as well as target consumers
• flexibility for market travel
If you are a well-organized and communicative individual, experienced in product design, apply for this position in our young team of sports and innovation lovers.
What you will find is a fast paced, dynamic and international environment of a strong growing brand and a team that is constantly trying to excel itself and looking for new ways to promote and advertise our unique brand messages.
Please send your application including your letter of motivation, CV and portrait photo, salary expectations and availability to [email protected] attn. Helene Stocker.