Kärcher is the world market leader for cleaning systems, products and services and stands for quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success not least to our employees. As a family-owned company with established corporate structures, we convince with outstanding career prospects and a trustworthy approach. Interesting challenges and open knowledge transfer offer a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development.
Extraordinary tasks require extraordinary people. To strengthen our Department Industrial
Design Home&Garden Products, we are looking forward to welcoming you at our headquarters in Winnenden near Stuttgart, in Germany.
- You will be responsible for supervising industrial design projects from all business areas of the Home & Garden Division (Indoor | Outdoor | Garden) and have a substantial impact on the development of innovative product concepts and user scenarios.
- In this context, you will coordinate all necessary parameters and realise the design drafts precisely. You will accompany all phases of the design process from the first design sketches over renderings and CAD to the final design, product graphics, model making and pre-series support.
- You will coordinate and supervise external and internal design partners and independently design products. Herby you will consider ergonomic and technical aspects, different customer requirements, current trends and our corporate identity.
- You will work within a multifunctional and international environment in close collaboration with CAD designers, product and project management, as well as technical customer support and construction.
- Last but not least, you will regularly present your work results in the project team and among further decision makers and document progress accordingly.
- A degree in industrial design / product design or a comparable qualification.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the design of technical products, ideally paired with first experiences in project management.
- Very good knowledge of common graphic design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, PowerPoint and Rhinoceros).
- Fluent in German and English as well as willingness to travel internationally.
- A passion for designing and modelling freeform surfaces and a good sense for trends.
- Joy of working in cross-functional teams, a confident manner, creativity and a visionary mind-set.
- A secure job with flexible time models.
- A motivating working atmosphere with a lot of flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility.
- A familial team spirit: Our 18-person international design team in Germany, China and Mexico is looking forward to having a new family member.
- Versatile projects for international customer groups from Asia via Europe to America as well as a wide range of individual training opportunities.
Please send your application using our application management system at: www.kaercher-karriere.de
We invite disabled persons to apply for this position, as the integration of people with disabilities is a matter of particular concern to us.
Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG I firstname.lastname@example.org I www.kaercher.com
Winnenden in Germany