Vectary is a browser based 3D platform helping teams optimize their product lifecycle management with better cross-department communication.
In Vectary you can bring your 3D assets to life using interactions and animations thus creating a 3D interactive experience which tells a way more exciting story.
We are seeking a full-time Industrial Designer to design and develop product concepts for our marketing, sales and promotion purposes. As a bonus - your creativity will not be restricted by any engineering manufacturing limitations.
Responsibilities - What we would like you to do:
- Generate creative concepts
- Coach, feedback, and manage the content team of 3D professionals
- Pushing on quality and taking responsibility for the final output of 3D designs in Vectary
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product to fine-tune the message
- Assist sales department with client advisory
Example project: https://app.vectary.com/p/1ieaNMSXSFeSit7eqbIGkW
Requirements - What we would like you to have
- Degree in Industrial Design
- Proficiency in CAD
- 2+ years of experience in designing and conception various designs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency to maintain assigned schedules and produce agreed-upon deliverables
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
-Experience with mesh modeling is not required yet welcome
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits packages. If you have a passion for design and technology and are eager to join a fast-growing start-up, we would love to hear from you!