We are looking for an Industrial Designer who understands the story and the bigger picture; really communicates and creates with their expertise; and fits our nimble culture.
• Passionate about creating thoughtfully designed products.
• An innovator who can bridge research, strategy and design.
• Technically excellent and constantly pushing your craft to the next level.
• Visually communicative and eloquent about your ideas.
• Naturally curious. Takes initiatives. Open to new ideas and new thinking.
• A leader by example. Collaborative in a team environment.
• Create work that is thoughtful in strategy and execution.
• Make the complex simple and synthesise insight into opportunity.
• Generate ideas that are captivating and unexpected.
• Partner with multiple disciplines to create integrated experiences.
• Guide a project from the gathering of consumer insights, through concept sketching, into prototype development and assist in manufacturing specifications.
• Comfortably lead presentation, meetings and collaborative sessions.
• 2-5 years of design experience.
• Kick-ass chops in Sketch, Rhinoceros/Solidworks, Keyshot and the Adobe Suite.
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
• Additional ability in tinkering, UI/UX, generative CAD and other secret skills are a welcome bonus!
How we will support you:
STUCK is a dynamic studio that designs strategic and innovative experiences for physical and digital products. Our clients are innovative companies with a progressive mindset and our projects range from product design to strategy and experience design. A collection of bright and collaborative minds across research, product, UI, UX, and programming disciplines work in our studio, producing award winning design works that impact people and shift markets around the world.