SLIMDESIGN develops intelligent smart products, ranging from
Internet-of-Things devices to smart mechanics. We do this for ambitious
start-ups and companies like Panasonic, Nike, Philips, Siemens. We apply a lean
development process where design, mechanical engineering en electronics are
developed in conjunction. Our studio is situated in the city center on the waterfront in an old cruise terminal.
- A fun, creative, innovative, independent 3rd year + design
- Extremely motivated and a passion for design and technology (engineering),
- Eager to experience the whole development process from idea up to production.
- Good hand sketching skills and can create stunning visualizations,
- Experience with 3D Cad and programs like SolidWorks, Key shot, Adobe and
- A ‘minimalistic’ design style where the form is used to improve the
- Fluent English speaking skills.
A great place to learn all facets of product
development. You will be working in a small team and we push interns to take
responsibility. You will be pushed to make it better. There is a daily healthy free lunch and you
will get an intern-bike to tour the city. The internship salary is € 250,- a