“When you start at KISKA you become part of a cool multi-national and multi-cultural family – accepted from day one and coached to do better in your field. It’s challenging and exciting.”
Thessa, junior interaction designer
Interaction design is an increasingly competitive calling, so any edge you can gain in your skills and knowledge is invaluable. Not only is KISKA an international studio, we can offer you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields impact and influence interaction design. That’s a big deal on the CV.
You’ll be involved in real projects for your international clients by supporting the connected products and services team throughout entire design programs. You’ll also have the unique opportunity to realise your own ideas. Collaborating with researchers, designers, developers, project managers and clients, you will use your interaction design know-how to make smart and connected products and experiences.
To make the most of your internship experience, you need:
• Six months’ availability.
• Motivation to make the most of your internship experience, like gaining insights into the design process and studio life.
• To be a design student, or recent graduate in the fields of interaction design, human computer interaction, creative technology, user experience design, or a related area.
• An open mind and the willingness to work across different creative fields to challenge the status-quo.
• Very good English skills (German skills are an asset).
Made for you?