Kipling is part of VF Corporation, the world's largest apparel company. We represent leading brands such as The North Face, Vans, Timberland, Eastpak, Lee, Wrangler, Napapijri, and others.
In Europe, VF employs more than 7.000 associates. Its office is located in Bornem (region of Antwerp) and the Belgian team consists of 750 enthusiastic employees who continuously work on the expansion of our company.
As an Intern it is your mission to carry out projects for Kipling Design department and to support the the team in its day to day activities.
- do research and help prepare mood boards, visualizations and colour cards for new season.
- support on preparing the sketch review meetings
- providing ideas for collections and work out the technical sketches.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor/Masters Degree, in Design/Fashion
- Team player
- Hands on attitude
- Affinity with fashion and the latest trends
- Good Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Good written and spoken English
We offer the chance to contribute to the creation of an iconic brand; great learning opportunities;
Remuneration: Minimum 781,-EUR/month + 250 euro reimbursement of expenses.
Location: Bornem, Belgium.
Period: Min. 6 month period, (start date ideally April 2018)
Your Application: Please include a CV, portfolio and cover letter.