Be part of making history with us as we redefine iconic automotive classics………
A fusion of iconic classic cars and advanced clean air electric technology in the making!
We currently have a great development opportunity for a talented Intern to join us as we work in collaboration with recognised industry leaders in EV technology on our high-end vehicle project.
Working with our small design team this internship will provide exposure for you to develop innovative sketches, Photoshop rendering, Alias sketch models and modelmaking.
You will be
• Fun, creative, innovative with a hunger to learn and develop
• highly motivated to immerse yourself in our industrial design, exterior and interior projects
• studying in the field of automotive, transportation of product design
• a confident communicator, great team player with a ‘hands on approach’
You will have
• good sketching skills
• an eye for trends and translating these into mood boards
• expertise in handling Adobe CS
• sound skills in Rhinoceros, Alias and Vred or Keyshot
• craftsmanship for the construction of prototypes
• confident in preparing presentations
• an opportunity to work on our exciting high-end projects
• a great team environment working alongside our talented designers
• a competitive salary with free healthy lunches
If you think you have got what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your portfolio with your application.