- are an active design student from the 4th semester onwards
- ideally have a passion for cycling and interest in bikes
- have good skills to visualize concepts on paper
- have good 2D (Adobe) and 3D skills (Solidworks, Fusion 360)
- are an internationally successful company with a start-up atmosphere and over 85 employees.
- focus on high-quality bicycles for children and young people
- are a multicultural, motivated team and have more than 80 innovative projects in progress, some of them revolutionary
- consider employee development & long-term career prospects as a matter of course
- offer you several employee benefits (free use of the fitness studio, public transport for Vienna and Klosterneuburg, free coffee, social events etc.)
- are located at the city border of Vienna
- believe everyone is important, everyone counts!
- active participation in the creative team
- cooperation in the development of bicycles, bicycle components and accessories
- analysis and research tasks, helping in the product development process
- we are equipped with Wacom Board, 3D Scanner/Printer, Lasercutter and a small workshop
- relaxed and multidisciplinary working environment
- flexible working hours and a salary of 1.100,- EUR gross/month
- we make our own coffee :)
- duration of the internship 6 months, to start as soon as possible
Please send your application incl. CV and Portfolio with the subject "Internship Industrial Design" to Valerie Ferencic.
woom GmbH - Inkustrasse 1-7 / Halle 14 / Top 5 - 3400 Klosterneuburg / Austria
By submitting your application, you agree that we will forward and use your application documents internally at Woom GmbH.
Email subject: "leManoosh - Intern (m/f/x) Industrial Design"