We are looking for a Product design intern to join our team in Shanghai.
Located at the heart of China, Shanghai proves itself to be a hub for business and design. D2G a team comprised of Dutch designers, design and develop products for noteworthy Chinese corporations as well as international corporations from the USA and Europe. For both markets the team is focused on user-centered design, developing innovative new products and strong visual product identities. Recently we have been gaining strong demand from our clients due to our unique approach, focused on collaborating with manufacturers in an early stage to optimize products.
So why are we looking for you?
Here at design2gather we have a flat hierarchy and we see interns as equal colleagues. We are looking for fresh new interns who have something to bring to the table in terms of design. In return you will get opportunities to gain insights and visit manufacturers for ongoing projects. New interns will be considered for potential job positions.
The ideal candidate:
• A bachelor or masters student in industrial design, product design, or with a similar educational background.
• Experienced with user-centered design methods and design strategy, with the ability to turn insights into feasible design concepts.
• Excellent digital visualization skills
• Experienced in the use of 3D software & rendering, such as Solidworks, keyshot etc..
• Strong affinity with color material finishing and form
• Able to speak Mandarin is definitely a plus but not a must.
Like to apply?
Please send your resume portfolio and motivation letter.