StudioMOM Lab belongs to StudioMOM. Here there is space for extensive research into subjects which are relevant to StudioMOM. This means that there will be experimented with materials, form, techniques through setting up tests and making sketches. You will be working closely together with one of our designers.
We are looking for an:
Intern CMF design StudioMOM (full time)
• You will be working on the design and visualisation of concepts in colour and material, in close cooperation with the CMF team.
• You will design graphic applications on products and finalize them up to production.
• You will guard the quality of aesthetics; meaning you’ll check samples and prototypes but also provide advice on possible changes to the design.
• You will research into the areas of macro trends, trends within fashion, interior, mobility and architecture.
• Next to the above you’ll dedicate about halve of your time to extensive research and development in the StudioMOM LAB.
• A third year Design Academy student
• You should have extensive knowledge and skills in Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
• You’re flexible in your workflow and are open to new methods.
• You have excellent communicative skills.
• You have a keen eye for detail, work independently, are accurate, stress proof and capable of working with deadlines.
• A dynamic and hybrid learning environment.
• A job in a creative and dynamic team taking on challenging projects.
• The combination of working in a commercial environment and free experimentation in the LAB.
If you’re interested in this vacancy; send us your CV and digital portfolio before October 20th. You may direct this e-mail to email@example.com under the title of "internship StudioMOM".