Industrial Design Internship, Amsterdam
Starting Sept 2020, 6 months
We develop intelligent smart products, ranging from Internet of Things devices to smart mechanics. We do this for ambitious start-ups and companies like SAMSUNG, Panasonic, Nike, Philips, Siemens. We apply a lean development process where design, mechanical engineering en electronics are developed in conjunction. The studio is situated on the waterfront in the city center.
- A fun, creative, innovative, independent 3rd year + industrial design student.
- Extremely motivated and have a passion for design and engineering.
- Eager to experience the whole development process from idea up to production.
- Good hand sketching skills and can create stunning visualizations.
- Experience with 3D Cad and programs like SolidWorks, Keyshot, Adobe, and others.
- A similar ‘minimalistic’ design style where the form is used to improve the functionality.
- Fluent English speaking skills
A great place to learn all facets of product development. You will be working with a team of experts where we push the interns to take responsibility. The intern salary is 500,- euro, there is a daily healthy free lunch and you will get an intern-bike to tour the city.
If you are Interested
Have a look at our website www.slimdesign.com and send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 10 Mb).