We are looking for Junior Designers and interns to join our Zee.Dog Innovation Lab in Madrid.
Zee.Dog (www.zeedog.com) is a Brazilian company revolutionising the pet industry through innovation and design.
As a Junior Designer you will be part of the product innovation department that literally creates products from the ground up. We need extra hands to develop all we have in mind. It will be a multidisciplinary job that will undertake all phases of product , packaging , graphic and a bit of digital design. Basically anything “design related” that needs to be created for Zee.Dog.
- Product Ideation (research, sketches and problem solving) (20%)
- Product Design development (illustrator/photoshop) (sketching, Fast Prototyping, 3D modelling…) (30%)
- Product Manufacturing (deliverable preparation)(30%)
- Product Follow up and refinement. (20%)
- English High level (communication with manufacturers and international team on a daily basis written and spoken)
- Fresh and down to earth mindset (being curious, proactive and passionate, able to bring insights from collateral fields…)
- Strong 3D modeling (preferably Rhino 3D)
- High knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Wish list: Portuguese, Chinese, 3D sculpting Zbrush/Modo, photo-video skills.
Degree in Industrial Design or related
We are a small and easy going team of all-round designers, looking to incorporate a Junior Designer
In addition to cover letter letting us know why you want this job, please send us a sample projects or portfolio that best represents your skills.
Will be based on market wage/skill level/part time or full time.