Lifestyledesign is looking for an intern for the fall term to join the team in our Santa Barbara location.
• Collaborating with internal and external client teams
• Support of the design team and work directly on self-guided projects
• Participation in brainstorming and ideation sessions
• Contribute creatively to bring bold, new and highly creative ideas to the table.
• Provide conceptual work support to design teams: sketching, rendering, CAD and strategies.
• A degree (or equivalent) in industrial design
• Strong 3D CAD skills
• Exceptional rendering capabilities
• Proficiency in all 2D programs
• Ability to execute RP models and prototypes of design
• Ability to work as part of a team or individually
• Strong fashion/style sense and ability to bring newness and ideas to the team
• Sense of humor and ability to work in a professional by low key environment.
• MUST have valid US work authorization